WE’RE SUPPORTING OUR ENVIRONMENT
The Sustainability Committee (Committee) aims to promote and support sustainable practices and initiatives in the Australian Sporting Goods and Active Lifestyle industry.
The Committee brings together members in developing industry-led policies and initiatives within sustainability. The Committee seeks to:
- Encourage experts from across the sporting goods industry, government, and like-minded stakeholders to come together and discuss sustainability regulations, issues and actions.
- Consider the sporting goods industry, impact to the community and environment through its activities.
- Promote the sporting Goods industry as a leader in sustainability.
- Create effective sustainability industry initiatives which can be deployed in the community,
- Facilitate sustainability actions through Association to provide input into government policy and regulation.
- Provide a forum for essential industry and government stakeholders to network and share insight.
Executive Director - ASGA