Activewear Forecasting Future Trends
In Female Consumer Behaviour
Commissioned by the ASGA and undertaken by Victoria University, this major research project will provide valuable insights for brands, retailers and marketers through five fundamental stages:
- Literature review
- Focus groups of female activewear consumers
- Surveys for activewear brand and retail experts
- National survey for female activewear consumers
- Report to summarise the research
The final summary of findings will address these main objectives:
- Identify priorities and thought-patterns behind female activewear purchases, including the choice for sportswear over fashionwear.
- Determine whether women who participate in sport or active recreation are more likely to purchase activewear.
- Identify broad trends in the female activewear industry and predict the likely changes within the industry over the next five years.
Why buy this report?
Files are delivered directly to your email within a few minutes.